Monday, November 26, 2007

One Blog or Four Blogs? That is the Question!

Writing a personal blog can be a challenge, particularly if you have a wide variety of interests. When I first began writing this Blog, I was sort of “free-falling” in terms of what I wrote about. Each entry depended on what I was thinking, something I might have observed, or whatever.

I’ve come to realize through this process that I actually have 4 major areas of interest to write about:
Quantum Nutwati
Living addictions free
Glbt issues
Personal diary

So I began to wonder whether or not I should actually set up 4 different Blogs, in order to best promote them on the internet as make them most palatable for people looking for special interests and not an eclectic approach.

I’m not sure I’ve figured out the definitive answer, but I’m going to utilize the titles feature in order help direct reader’s interest to find those stories they’re interested in and avoid those they are not.

Stay tuned.
Deb
©2008 Deborah Adler. All rights reserved.

please vote for this article at Stumble, Digg, Furl, Del.icio.us, and Facebook. Thanks!




Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments: