Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Parisha Taylor on Spending Time

More and more I am aware that when I choose to go to bed, I am closing another chapter on the book of my life. To bring closure to a day and end it, it is gone forever.

Grandmother Parisha always reminds us that “Time is the only thing we spend that we can never get back. What are you doing with yours?”

Each day is precious and I must seek to live it to its fullest. How have I added value to myself today? Whom have I served? Positive answers to these questions will help give greater meaning to my time here, and greater peace when it is my time to move on. -Deborah Adler






©2010 Deborah Adler. All rights reserved.

please vote for this article at Stumble, Digg, Furl, Del.icio.us, and Facebook. Thanks!

Stumble It!




No comments: