Monday, September 29, 2008

A Message for All Women - Why Women Should Vote

I received this as an email from a friend. It is powerful and has made the rounds of quite a few of my email "circles." To read the text without the photos loses alot of its impact, so you can view both at Deb Adler's Weblog

Here's the exact post:
http://debadler.wordpress.com/2008/09/09/a-message-for-all-women-why-women-should-vote/


For more "herstory" about these heroic women, "This is the story of our Grandmothers and Great-grandmothers; they lived only 90 years ago..."
See http://womenshistory.about.com/od/suffrage1900/a/suffrage_brutal.htm


To all those who have gone before me, facing danger and death so that I might walk into a voting booth and have my vote count. You have my deepest respect and appreciation!

Deb Adler


©2008 Deborah Adler. All rights reserved.

please vote for this article at Stumble, Digg, Furl, Del.icio.us, and Facebook. Thanks!



Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments: