Monday, September 17, 2007

Welcome To My New Blog - Take 2!

Okay, so if you tried to post to "Deb Adler's Blog" right after I sent out the announcement on 9-14, you probably thought "What's up with this?" Long story short - I found a better blog builder, which you are now in and I anticipate smooth sailing from here on out! Thanks for the emails that let me know that you couldn't post. Please keep the feedback coming!

So here's my first post, for those who missed it:


Welcome to my Blog!
I'm excited about this new venture on my website and look forward to hearing from you!


There is only one law here: RESPECT. All are welcome who honor this. I reserve the right to pull any post that does not. Sweet and Simple. I welcome questions, comments, and information. Browse my website, www.debadler.com, to get to know more about me and what you may want to ask.I will be sharing my activities along the way.

I am co-producer of On Eagles' Wings Webcast Radio and we feature a live interactive conference call that is simu-cast at
www.oneagleswingswebcast.com on Tuesdays at 4:30 pm, featuring studies of quantum physics and spiritual growth. We're currently studying and discussing Dr. Fred Alan Wolf's Book Matter Into Feeling.

In addition, we host an Ancient Teaching Call Monday at 9:00 pm (ES/DST) on On Eagles’ Wings Webcast Radio.. This call features the Venerable Parisha and members of the Learning Center for Human Development, of which I have been a part for 20 years. I will be sharing more about both of these calls in future posts.

ALSO VERY EXCITING -- My first book, "No Change No Gain, It's All About Choices" is now available from my website as an E-book! For those of you in recovery from addictions, or just dealing with old repetitive behavior patterns, I've included exercises as well as personal sharings from my own journey as a recovered alcoholic, integrated with teachings from quantum physics and traditional earth-keepers ways. Check it out!

My CD "Songbyrd" is available from my site as well as Amazon and many independent distributors. This has none original songs that I perform vocals anf instrumentals on. Invlues my firs sobriety song, "For The First Time in My Life." You can preview all songs online www.cdbaby.com/debadler.

I am an avid Cagney and Lacey fan and would like to see a concerted effort to get the other seasons of DVD's out since the first season has been released, but MGM is waffling on releasing the rest. For my comments and efforts to help facilitate a writing campaign, go to www.cagneyandlacey.com, click on “Blogs”, then “Barney's Blog”. (The show's producer, Barney Rosenzweig, and author of the book Cagney, Lacey and Me.)

SO BLOG ME! Ask questions, share your thoughts. Remember Respect. I look forward to building a community together with you.
-Deb

please vote for this article at Stumble, Digg, Furl, Del.icio.us, and Facebook. Thanks!

No comments: